I found this cute little questionnaire over at Tangled Up In Food and thought I would give it a try. I am loving reading all the great Vegan MOnth of FOod posts so far.
1. Name a song that involves food in some way.
If I Knew You Were Comin' I'd've Baked A Cake- Eileen Barton
2. What criteria do you use when choosing a new cookbook to buy?
Colorful, recipes with ingredients I have access to, unusual without being ridiculous
3. What did you eat today? So far, strawberries and a banana
4. Name a vegan food that you know exists but you have never tried. Durian.
5. The Food Network just called and needs you to start your new show tomorrow. What will the title of the show be?
6. Favorite hot sauce or other spicy condiment? Sriracha hot sauce
7. How old were you when you became vegetarian/vegan?
Vegetarian at about 14 with a some non-veg phases through the years
Vegan beginning age 29...a transition that's complete at 30
8. Favorite vegan cheeze? haven't really loved any of them. Teese was good on pizza, recipes from the Uncheese Cookbook are kind of fun
9. Cutest baby animal? lamb
10. Favorite type of jam/jelly/marmalade/preserves? strawberry or cherry. wait, orange marmalade! wait! i love them all :)
11. Do you take any vitamins/supplements? multi, plus some other stuff if i am feeling run down
12. What food/dish most embodies the Fall season? pumpkin pie!
13. What food would you have a hard time living without? carrots
14. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate? I like them all.
15. It’s 10PM and you’re starving. What do you eat? something sweet if i have it. Otherwise, some cold fresh veggies.
16. If you have an animal companion, what is his/her favorite food? yucky stinky squishy can food
17. Worst injury you’ve gotten in the kitchen? lots of cuts and burns
18. When you have a food-related question, who do you call? Google or the PPK
19. Summer is ending- What food will you miss most? tomatoes from my garden!
20. What snacks do you keep in your purse/backpack/desk at work? Hehehe. There is no telling. Lots of times fruit or dips and veggies.
21. Favorite soup to make on a rainy day? I am excited to try the Compassion Over Killing cream of broccoli soup.
22. What’s your favorite combination of fresh vegetable and/or fruit juices? Sweet Jane- carrots and apples
23. Favorite brand of root beer? Don't have one.
24. Make up your own question!
Post a comment with something neat about your food preferences!