I'd like to share some of my bargains today and post a little wishlist for the ever-evolving kitchen of Leslie!
A smattering of the mark-down goodies I found today included:
* A lovely large Le Creuset slotted spatula in green!
* Mini jars of baking flavors. I got a butterscotch and an orange. I smell new cupcake creations!!!
* Tiny pewter condiment spoons to match my beloved pewter serving dishes!
* A cute Louisiana themed tea towel edged in rickrack and decorated with all the special places and symbols. I can smell a big Cajun dinner cooking already!
* And finally, that which I cannot leave this wonderful store without...a little bag of dark chocolate-covered coffee beans! Crunch crunch yum!!
The perfect weather for garage and estate sales is here. Hopefully I will set the clock, get the coffee pot ready, and hit the yards and carports for more fancy finds. Coming up soon in my kitchen:
* pizza cutter & pan
* casserole dish (My dream version of this would be to stumble onto a beautiful vintage Pyrex piece cheap..in pink!!!)
* food processor
*cake stand with clear cover
*Vita Mix blender
*Le Creuset bell-pepper shaped cooker in the eggplant color...mmmmm.
(Ok I know those last two are seriously ambitious, but you never know!!)
Enjoy your cooking! I'd love to hear your neat kitchen ideas!