1. New coffee maker (cheap but sexy...it has a timer!)- we got a nice black Mr. Coffee coffeemaker. It has a timer and automatic shutoff, meeting Brad's need for caffeine and my constant freakish worry that I left some appliance on when we leave the house. Everybody's happy! We are having a garage sale this weekend and will test run the new coffee maker all morning!
2. JUICER!!!! I am SO excited about this thing. It's a Sharper Image one (oh, conjuring images of chrome and glass furniture and weird ionic home accessories) that was smack in the middle price range at the store. Not the Jack Lalanne (because it was ugly) and not the Waring (because it was small). I got the motor a little hot the first day trying to shove a whole apple down the chute, but I got the hang of it and we have been having delicious juices. Homemade V-8 rocks!
3. Cute pink sponges, as our green turtle scrubber has gone on to the little turtle sponge's home in the sky.
4. Hairdo Kit for Brad- one of those fancy clipper things that comes in the carrying case with all those little attachments. Suave hairdoo, yeah!
5. A Gama-Go Birdie pillow...frivolity...needs no explanation.
6. We saved a giftcard for all the little bits and pieces you end up buying when you move into a new place...which should be very soon!
Here's my first juice with the new machine! Anybody got a favorite juicing recipe?