Today's post is on a company I've kept up with several years after reading about it on another blog: Wallypop!
Wallypop has products for cloth diapering and babywearing, as well as natural lifestyle products. Wallypop is an example of green and healthy products that are of good quality, affordable, and (always a biggie for me) cute!
Imagine your baby's bottom in this:
Or your table set with these:
Wallypop sent me those adorable napkins and this great cloth menstrual pad, both of which are wonderful!
Sarah of Wallypop very generously also sent a reusable produce bag that one of you can win!
Wallypop Produce Bag Details:
- Made from unbleached muslin.
- Close with a drawstring and cord lock (just let us know if you do not want the cord lock).
- Approx. 12x14 inches. Will hold about 8-10 apples.
- Easy-care: just toss in with regular laundry.
- Light-weight: doesn't add any noticeable weight to your produce purchase.
Simply head over to Wallypop and comment back here with your favorite product! Giveaway will end 10/29. Thanks and good luck!!