Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happy October, Lovelies!!

Welcome to my faaaaavorite month! Not only is it the month of crispy Fall leaves, cozy warm drinks, pretty sweaters, and the Charlie Brown Halloween show, it's Vegan MOFO!! 






A whole month of posts about veganish veganosity! Whoohoo! I'm focusing on uber healthy recipes, product reviews, a little bake sale fun, and lots of other bloggy goodness. 


Today I'm kicking this off with a little post on some magic that landed in my mailbox recently. I dunno how I got this (mailing list? random happy?) but it was quite a nice surprise! It's a promo pack for Larabar's new flavor, Chocolate Cherry Torte. Here's the link in case you want to sign up for updates, samples, etc.: click here!



These bars are AWESOME. 

They are chocolaty cherry wonders! I love Larabars! Just cuz you eat healthy does not mean you are left out of the pie and cookie dough goodness! Larabars really do taste authentic (the cookie dough flavor is sooo good!) but they are healthy and easily portable.

I also experiment with recipes from Iheartwellness.com to make my own raw/healthy food bars. Stay tuned for posts on my raw dessert experiments/experiences! 
Do you have any favorites? 

P.S. Check out the first MoFo giveaway!

7 comments:

Kath said...

October is my favourite too! I love the Charlie Brown Hallowe'en Special so much I actually have a copy of it.
Happy first day of MoFo :)

panda with cookie said...

Happy mofo!

Nikki said...

Laurabars are great and October is one of my favorite months. I'm over the top giddy today with all of the MoFo goodness going on :)

foodfeud said...

Whoa hoo nice one! I always wanted to randomly get goodies in the mail.
I ate one of the cherry pie bars this morning but the addition of chocolate is an awesome idea.

Sarah said...

Thanks for checking out my blog. I love Larabars as well, and this flavor sounds right up my alley, on my way to sign up for the samples now...thanks for the info:)

i_amEatingRight said...

I've never heard of Vegan Mofo! Looking forward to the celebration?

Heather B said...

Yum - I've seen these on a few other bloggers sites and they are making me hungry. Hopefully I'll see these on store shelves to try out soon. :)