Monday, October 3, 2011

Homemade Nature's Burgers

First of all, I must say that Vegan MoFo is amazing! I can't remember if this is my 3rd or 4th year, but whichever it is, I love it! Reading all the blogs and "meeting" new readers is so inspiring! Thanks for the awesomeness, ya'll :)

And now, behold! The homemade Nature Burger! This recipe is from Please Don't Feed The Bears, a magically delicious vegan cookzine. The patty is made from a base of seasoned chickpeas and oats.



We ate our burgers on Ezekiel sprouted grain buns with sauteed onions and mushrooms and lots of good burger fixings. 

What's your favorite veggie burger recipe?

5 comments:

panda with cookie said...

I am a huge fan of the seitanic stuffers from The Best Veggie Burgers on the Planet. I make them often but the ones you've posted look really good.

Karena said...

Looks great! I love chickpea-based burgers - they're by far my favorites!

Bianca said...

I love Please Don't Feed the Bears! I wish I could remember to use it more often. It's so tiny that it gets buried on my cookbook shelf.

vegan.in.brighton said...

I made a recipe from Please Don't Feed the Bears today too! The burgers look great & I've bookmarked the recipe.

Braxton and Yancey said...

Yay for vegan month! I participated last night with homemade tomato soup, yum.