Sunday, October 2, 2011

Raw Chocolates!!

Helllloooo lovelies!!! 

 Late in the evening I get a sweets craving sometimes, so I've been playing with an easy raw chocolate recipe. This one is so tasty, healthy, and way more affordable than pre-made raw treats. 

It's a pack of Amazing Greens chocolate powder, coconut oil, cacao powder, chia seeds, flax seeds, raw pumpkin seeds, raw almonds, agave nectar, and unsweetened coconut. I just pour the mix in ice cube trays and freeze. YUM!!!


Any favorite raw recipes you'd like to share? More raw desserts to come!

7 comments:

omgoshimvegan said...

You had me at the word chocolate! Those look amazing.

coldandsleepy said...

How cute! Nice idea to pop them in ice cube trays.

Nikki said...

mmmm, Raw chocolate. I love.

foodfeud said...

I love that you added greens powder! I'm a big fan of spirulina/carob/date/nut balls.

forkandbeans said...

Oh my! This sounds brilliant. AND healthy :) How creative are you!! xo, Cara

jess said...

um, i'm pretty sure this is a genius idea! can't wait to whip some up ce soir.

Sally Kitten said...

Gah! They look amazing!! I have a great raw cheesecake recipe. I gave some to my mum and she couldn't tell it wasn't a traditional cheesecake. So good! :) xx