Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Eatz!

So many simple, yummy, and healthy recipes lately! Here are a few :)

Hummus from Appetite For Reduction
Pintos from Beauty That Moves


Flax Crackers from Fresh Young Coconut
Smoky Lentil Soup from Appetite For Reduction



NHBPM Day 16:

"Little Engine Post. Write a list post with 10-15 lines that start each with “I think I can…” Write 5 lines at the end that start with “I know I can.”


You know what? I can't think of any "I think I can...s" because I know I can do anything I make my mind up to do! Here are some "I know I can...s!"

I know I can exercise 5-6 days of the week.
I know I can budget for food and save some money.
I know I can get creative and make some new healthy, vegan dishes.
I know I can spend more time with loved ones.
I know I will get my work sitch all organized soon.
I know I can choose to have fun and enjoy every minute and day regardless the circumstances at any given time!

2 comments:

Molly said...

I'm really finding your posts inspiring. Love the twist on "think" to "can"! :)

Treehugger_31 said...

I love Appetite For Reduction. So many great recipes! :)