Friday, November 4, 2011

Favorite and Wishlisted Cookbooks (and Uncookbooks!) & NHBPM #4

Reading so many posts during October got me very inspired and excited to make new foods! I've found a few cookbooks that I am excited to explore more. Here are some of my new inspirations:







What cookbooks are you loving lately?

And now for my Day 4 WEGO Health Blog Post: 

What happens after you press “publish.” Write about your post-blog-writing process. Do you immediately tweet a link? Email it to everyone? Re-read it for spelling errors?

I usually schedule my blog posts ahead of time, so after I hit publish, they stay tucked in the "To Be Posted" list till it's time. I usually revisit them once or twice to double check and add new stuff I want to include. After they post, I do my best to Tweet, add them to Pixiepine Blog FB Page, and send links to friends and family who don't do the social networking thing. 

What's your blogging process?



1 comment:

Kittee Bee Berns said...

fAfter I hit post, I usually go back in and edit the post about five more times. I am crazy.

xo
kittee