Monday, November 14, 2011

Foods Alive Review & NHBPM Day 14

Hello lovely readers! I wanted to share today about another raw foods resource that I've found and been pleased with. I learned about Foods Alive while perusing other blogs on ideas for raw foods suppliers that made high-quality, affordable products. Family-owned, like Foods Alive, is a great bonus! 

I ordered some Raw Cacao Powder and Raw Golden Flax Seed (using a special blogger discount-yay!)


I am quite pleased with the quality and the customer service. Even without the blogger discount, the prices and shipping are very reasonable. I love being able to order raw superfoods in larger quantities like this- less waste! Now that I've replenished my cacao supply, the making of banana chocolate vegan soft serve and raw truffles can resume! Yum!! Check out Foods Alive for great raw foods supplies, and feel good about supporting a family-owned business whose focus is on awesome healthy foods. 

NHBPM Day 14:


Elevator blog. If you were in an elevator with someone and they asked about your blog. What would you tell them?
Make a version for a 30 second elevator ride.
Me: It's a vegetarian, health food blog- lots of recipes and fun stuff. ( I always say vegetarian in passing because it seems less confusing to random people than going into what vegan means.)


Make a version for a 1 minute elevator ride.
Me:  It's a vegan health blog- lots of raw foods, healthier alternatives. It's about living healthy with no meat/dairy, and keeping the processed foods to a minimum. I like to share recipes, companies I like, and so on. 
Make a version for a 2 minute elevator ride.
Me: It's a vegan health blog- lots of raw foods, healthier alternatives. It's about living healthy with no meat/dairy, and keeping the processed foods to a minimum. I like to share recipes, companies I like, and so on. I also share about traveling vegan, sticking to a budget, getting in some fun fitness/exercise, and enjoying more a of handmade/thrifty lifestyle. Thanks for taking a look at it when you get a chance!

How would you describe your blog?

1 comment:

dreaminitvegan said...

Trying new food products are always enjoyable especially when a discount is with it. I'll have to check out that site. Premade raw food snacks are so expensive especially when there is a teenage son in the house that is eating constantly! Yikes.