Thursday, November 17, 2011

Love List

Today's National Health Blog Post: 

"Let It Be. What’s something that bothers you or weighs on you? Let it go. Talk out the letting go process and how you’re going to be better to yourself for it."

Related to food and health, something that weighs hugely on me is seeing people I care for make poor choices regarding their food and self-care. I feel like I know the *right way* (:P) and could just explode their worlds with amazing green happiness!!!...except maybe they feel just fine as they are. I am working on living by example and stopping that judgy voice in my head...but it's hard. Along those lines, here are some things that inspire love feelings, which are prolly the most productive route in most situations. 

Indian Food Night!


Prayer Candles


Hooping!


Dancing with my bestie


My kitty ♥


Hello Kitty!


Garden projects :)




Our wedding robots!


My wacky mister ♥


Role Models


My pup!


Old times..


What do you love today?

No comments: