Tuesday, November 1, 2011

National Health Blog Post Month

"Hi loves! Well, as my brain and blog feed are still spinning from this year's fabulous Vegan MoFo, I've decided to jump right into another challenge! The November blogosphere is just too jam packed with awesomeness to miss out!



First, Kris Carr at Crazy Sexy Life has declared November as National Prevention Month. Love it! Look for and use the Twitter hashtag #preventionrocks all month to get in on the fun!

Secondly, over at WEGO Health, November is National Health Blog Post Month. I'll be posting daily and using the Twitter hashtag #NHBPM. Stay tuned for lots of great health posts! (After all that Vegan MoFo eating, this is good timing :P)


Here's my first WEGO Health blog post challenge:


"Titles of my future book. Say you’re writing a book about your life, community, condition, or Health Activism. Come up with 5 working titles and a quick book jacket synopsis."


Well, I love writing, books, and health...so yay! 


My titles:


Vegan Bliss
Rainbow Living
Green-N-Clean
Health From The Inside Out
Love & Veggies


My book would most certainly be a compilation of recipes, tips, articles, expert opinions, and other info on healthy, vegan living. I love new ideas and learning from others in my health community. The book Crazy Sexy Diet is my favorite and is what I consider to be the perfect health book. :)


So, how about you?! What would your book be like? See ya tomorrow and on Twitter (#NHBPM). 

No comments: