Sunday, November 13, 2011

Raw Revolution!

Today's post is on another of my favorite raw food treats: Raw Revolution Organic Live Food Bars. I've had a few flavors before, and Raw Revolution quite graciously sent me some new flavors to review, including these new greens bars- yay!!! The combo of Raw Revolution's delicious desserty flavors with greens powder is just quite exciting to me!







I've tried lots of raw products, and I count these among the best. They are healthy-tasting without being overly "healthy tasting" :p I also love the kind of kick-a** packaging and marketing. We see hippy dippy all the time; it's nice to see a powerful branding of food that makes you feel so energetic. They were created by a Registered Nurse and Natural Foods Chef , so it makes great sense that they are both super healthy and full of flavor and texture.


Eating a Hazelnut & Chocolate bar made me smile!!!


Check out the flavors and more info here!

NHBPM #13:

"Open a book. Point to a page. Free write for 10-15 minutes on that word or passage. Post without editing if you can!"

I'm gonna keep this brief, but here we go!

"Revolutionary, in fact, because almost every trend and pressure, every voice from the outside is against this new way of inward living."- Anne Morrow Lindbergh/Gift From The Sea

This book was written in 1955, yet expresses things that we are still grappling with in 2011. Even without Facebook and iPads and all that other stuff I dunno the names of, people struggled with feeling connected, reflective, and content. The book (I'm in ch. 1) is just full of stuff I am looking forward to soaking up. 

Whatchoo reading?



No comments: