Caroline at Double the Decor blog tagged me in a little game, so here goes :)
Here are my 11 questions:
1. What is in your purse right now?
Ay ay ay! A lot! I tend to carry lots of books and vegan snacks everywhere...journal, good reading, bananas, food bars, etc.! I also keep my phone, chapstick, hair rubber bands, pens, and a reusable shopping tote in there. My bag and wallet are awesome handmade gear from Slaughterhead...like these!
2. What is the one room you dread to clean in your home?
3. Where do you draw your inspiration from in your home decor?
I really love tons of colors! I keep a running Pinterest board going with lovely pictures. I also love the aesthetic of Sara Janssen of Walk Slowly, Live Wildly blog. My go-to's are colorful, fun, and ,eco-friendly!
4. What is your favorite holiday and why?
I love Halloween & Christmas...cozy cool weather, good food, and wardrobe fun!
5. What are your go-to beauty products that you swear by?
I really love the fruit-pigmented mascara from 100% Pure and the makeup from Everyday Minerals. These are super quality cruelty-free staples that really get the job done beautifully.
6. What would you consider your dream job?
Getting paid to eat and travel, maybe. Something to do with healthy living and vegan food :)
7. What is one blog you read regularly and why?
I read several blogs regularly for a good dose of inspiration. Some are Walk Slowly, Live Wildly, Vegan Crunk, Vegansaurus, I Heart Wellness, & Life According To Angel.
8. What are some things you do to treat yourself?
Soy lattes, fancy herbal tea, & Etsy splurges!! Some more favorites are bath products, pretty dresses, books, and music.
9. Who is your celebrity crush?
I dunno. I am kind of out of touch with celebrities. People who I love in general for their good looks and or talent are Ani DiFranco, LL Cool J, Lenny Kravitz, JD Samson, Bitch, & Michelle Tea.
10. What is one store you go to and almost never come out empty handed?
Anything of the Free People/Anthropologie variety. Also, any health food store!
11. What is your favorite blog post you have written and why?
Herm...I dunno. I enjoy them all!